Program validated by the Secretariat of Integrated Policies on Drugs of the Argentine Nation (SEDRONAR). It is based on the research project on professional competences for the prevention and intervention in situations of problematic consumption and addictions in contexts of social vulnerability.
Aimed at teaching and non-teaching staff who are:
- Interested in the problem.
- Selected by managers.
- Validated by students.
- Interested in launching a prevention project in the institution and motivating other actors inside and outside of it.
- Views on consumption.
- Accompaniment tools.
- Strengthening of networking.
- Prevention project: design and presentation.
They will benefit from:
- Seminars dictated in collaboration with SEDRONAR, EPPA and other key actors in this subject
- Experiential workshops
- Access to the Virtual Campus
- Accompaniment and monitoring in schools
- Armed with a network of organizations
- Meetings of the coordinator and team of the diploma with Directors, Parents and Teachers
- Diagnostic and monitoring report
- Panels of experts
- Certification of the participants
They are three phases of one year each. Each phase delivers an independent title.
You can request more information by accessing this link.