Destined to train workers on preventive skills, with concrete tools and deep knowledge of the problematic. Its workshop scheme, combined with experiences in the field (visits to organizations, exchange with experts, etc), allow the student to obtain not only theoretical training but also the experience of doing and understanding, thus developing the necessary skills to address these situations.
To form prevention agents with competences to develop assistance and preventive products in their own work environments.
Destined for delegates and managers of unions, managers of companies and workers who are committed to leading a process of prevention and networking to address this problem.
- Views on consumption.
- Diagnosis and awareness in the workplace.
- Legal framework.
- Accompainment tools.
- Preventive project: design, presentation and start-up.
At the end of the program the student will:
- Understand the pathology of problematic use. From empathy, demolishing prejudices and myths.
- Identify risk and protection factors in the workplace from the paradigm that integrates context-substance-subject as an explanatory model.
- Prepare proposals for prevention and assistance actions both in the workplace and in the community.
- Know how to guide the treatment process to the therapeutic team in coordination with it. Know the resources (social coverage/ public attention).
- Understand and guide the necessary dialogue between bosses and workers, getting involved and translating the problem. Create commitment and guidance from both the involved and the family.
- Involve the worker in generating a preventive environment making them protagonists.
- Control the evolution and effects of the preventive process.
4 months: 8 theoretical meetings and 8 practical meetings (visits and fieldwork).
You can request more information by accessing this link.